tirsdag den 29. januar 2013

Hi, my name is Emilie L. I'm 31 years old. I live in a big apartment, with my rabbit there is my power supply, then when jumps around in the cage it produce energy to me. Anyway I live in Palema's capital Traziar. Palema is a country there lies where USA used to be, before it exploded. I work as a brain surgeon, and I'm the youngest brain surgeon in the world. I have a flying car there's faster than the light, so I can travel all around the in no time. In my spare time I go to bungy jumping.

1 kommentar:

  1. Hej Emilie L.
    Lige i starten er der lidt forståelses problemer, når du fortæller om din kanin, ”with my rabbit there is my power supply ” skulle nok have været noget i stil med ”with my rabbit, that also work/serve as my power supply” men ud over det, for du fortalt og forklaret forståligt.
    Lige de sidste par linjer lyder lidt som om, du skulle skynde dig eller noget.
    Alt i alt, så for du forklaret det meste fint, du skriver det så det liger en blog, og du viser at du har forstået opgaven.

    Erik

    SvarSlet